The Human Resources team is committed to enriching the work, teaching, and life experiences for all faculty and staff, in support of the College’s mission.
Human Resources is dedicated to providing high quality service with a true sense of personal value for all faculty, staff, and their families.
COVID-19 Temporary Work Accommodation: Fall 2020
Our collective work, which is being led by the Campus Reopening Task Force, is driven by two guiding principles: the health and safety of our students, faculty, and staff, and maximizing in-person instruction to deliver the Fisher academic experience that students and faculty value. Our plans are aligned and consistent with applicable local, state, and federal laws, as well as the guidelines published for the re-opening phases of New York Forward and guidelines issued by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC). Any accommodation provided as a result of the COVID-19 pandemic will be in place only for the duration of the pandemic.
体育足球比分The Task Force’s work has included the following:
- Creating safer classrooms by following occupancy and social distancing guidelines by New York State, expanding classroom inventory by prioritizing all campus spaces for instruction, and posting occupancy requirements and safety guidelines outside and inside classroom.
- Providing students, faculty, and staff with two fabric masks, and creating educational materials around the required mask use on campus.
- Working with Rochester Regional Health to help monitor the health of our community with a daily health screening and area partners on isolation/quarantine protocols.
- Updating cleaning schedules and protocols for all areas of campus, focusing on high use and high touch areas.
- Supplying all classrooms, public areas, and office suites with cleaning supplies and hand sanitizer.
- Installing polycarbonate barriers at transactional areas and “touchless” technology in several campus restrooms.
- Installing “footprints” and other signage to provide social distancing guidance and direction of travel within buildings.
- Adjusting HVAC systems to improve air quality.
体育足球比分Please note: The Centers for Disease Control (CDC) recently regarding high risks individuals and underlying medical conditions.
In order to assist us with our planning, please submit the completed by July 6, 2020.
Jobs at Fisher
体育足球比分St. John Fisher College is a collaborative community dedicated to teaching and learning in a personalized educational environment.