The Alumni Association Board of Directors
The Board of Directors helps to foster alumni engagement, encourage volunteerism, and grow fundraising efforts in support of St. John Fisher College. Membership is composed of alumni, elected annually by the current members, for a term of three years.
Alumni Board Members
Chair of the Board
Dr. Mark Parsons ’10
体育足球比分Reed Eye Associates
Vice Chair of the Board
Nate Driscoll ’06
Director of Wealth Management
体育足球比分The Schwartzbeck Financial Group
MarcAnthony Bucci ’15
Social Media Manager, Special Projects Coordinator
体育足球比分Camp Good Days & Special Times
Libby Craig ’10
Sports Sales Manager
Rochester NY Sports Commission, Visit Rochester
Alexandra Danforth ’13 (Pharm.D.)
Dan Dixon ’10, ’11 (MBA)
Manager, Technical Accounting and Controls
Constellation Brands, Inc.
Olivia Gosdeck ’14
Marketing Automation Specialist
Peggy Hill ’84
President and CEO
Rochester Management, Inc.
Susan Ippoliti Kavanagh ’97
Senior EDiscovery Consultant
Jack McCabe ’67
Probation Office, Retired
体育足球比分United States Courts Administrative Office
Dr. Heather McGrane Minton ’09
Visiting Assistant Professor
体育足球比分St. John Fisher College
Dr. Chastity Murray ’06, ’08 (MS), ’17 (Ed.D.)
District Behavior Specialist
Gates Chili Central School District
Dr. Lesli Myers Small ’01 (M.S.), ’08 (Ed.D.)
Assistant Commissioner of Innovation and School Reform
New York State Department of Education
Peter Stoller ’05
体育足球比分National Electrical Contractors Association
Carol Sullivan ’81
Account and Project Manager
体育足球比分PeerPlace Networks LLC
Danielle Valerino ’08
Diabetes Care Specialist
Rick Walsh ’75
Retirement Plan Consultant and Wholesaler
Paychex Retirement Services
Nomination to the Alumni Board of Directors
体育足球比分If you are interested in nominating yourself or another alumnus/alumna for service on the Alumni Board, contact the Office of Institutional Advancement.
The Board of Directors acts as the main policy formulating body for the entire St. John Fisher College Alumni Association. It is composed of alumni, elected annually by the current members, for a term of three years.
Meetings:体育足球比分 Meetings are determined by Board consensus and an annual (June 1-May 31) schedule will be set so that members can plan accordingly. Members are strongly encouraged to attend every meeting of the Alumni Board of Directors.
Volunteer Identification: The Alumni Board works to identify and recruit volunteers for College committees, programs, and advisory boards. Board members are required to join at least one sub-committee in order to ensure active participation among all Board members. The formation of sub-committees will be determined at the initial meeting of the board in June.
Expectations and Purpose of the Alumni Association
- To promote the ideals and interests of the College and its alumni.
- To act as a liaison between the College and its alumni.
- To serve as an advisory body on major issues and decisions affecting the College.
- To endeavor to attract qualified persons to attend the College.
- To assist in raising funds for the College.
Each Board member has an individual responsibility
- To attend ALL Board and sub-committee (that individual members are a part of) meetings.
- To view Fisher as a primary beneficiary of volunteer activities and charitable contributions.
- To become knowledgeable about the College in its entirety.
- To support fundraising efforts through personal giving in accordance with one's means.
- To vote according to one's individual convictions, to challenge the judgment of others when necessary, yet to be willing to support the majority decision of the Board and work with fellow members in the spirit of cooperation.
- To understand the role of the Board as an advisory body, to avoid participation in the administration of policy, and to use designated institutional channels when conducting Board business.
- To be available for consultation with other Board members and to the administration, faculty, and staff of the College, especially in our individual areas of expertise.
- To use influence and contacts to aid Fisher in its efforts to secure favorable public exposure and corporate, foundation, and individual gifts.